DANCE IN ITS TOTALITY
INTRODUCTION
Most people don’t understand what dance really is, and even most of the greatest dancers of our time might never have truly understood what dance really is. If there is one thing I can say to give you an inclination on what dance is, I would say that dance is beautiful! Dance has saved so many lives, won so many souls and imprinted itself on so many hearts most especially mine, dance is an epitome of inspiration a course that can never be studied in its totality because it has no end. To truly enjoy dance, you have to be truly ready for it. Dance is another side of life, a total world on its own. It’s gives you the most inducing feeling of intoxication when you dance because it takes you into its world. Finally, I am a dancer not because I can dance but because dance is who I am and having people dance with me or watch me dance is like having people get to know me better or share my life with them. Dance is beautiful and if you are part of its world, then never let it go.
INTRODUCTION
Most people don’t understand what dance really is, and even most of the greatest dancers of our time might never have truly understood what dance really is. If there is one thing I can say to give you an inclination on what dance is, I would say that dance is beautiful! Dance has saved so many lives, won so many souls and imprinted itself on so many hearts most especially mine, dance is an epitome of inspiration a course that can never be studied in its totality because it has no end. To truly enjoy dance, you have to be truly ready for it. Dance is another side of life, a total world on its own. It’s gives you the most inducing feeling of intoxication when you dance because it takes you into its world. Finally, I am a dancer not because I can dance but because dance is who I am and having people dance with me or watch me dance is like having people get to know me better or share my life with them. Dance is beautiful and if you are part of its world, then never let it go.

No comments:
Post a Comment