This write up is for someone who has a special place in my
heart and I there by urge you guys to always express things to that special
some one you love and care about in ways that allows you to, and this is how
mine goes,
I love you cus I was born to love you,
You are an amazing person that’s why you are still
remembered even after ten years,
It’s a great memory for me because no matter how much I try
,I cant forget you cus you’ve already taken up residence in one part of my
mind, heart, and memory,
You were an amazing father, an amazing achiever, and even
as a single parent, you were always there for me,
I remembered one day as we were taking a walk and someone
asked between my dad and my mom who I loved the most and I stared you in eyes
and said “I wouldn’t trade my dad for anything in the world but it doesn’t
mean I don’t love them both”
You were a darling, you made my childhood a one worth
remembering,
You were a caring and loving father but also a strict one
WHO NEVER LETS ANY MISTAKE GO UNPUNISHED, or uncautioned
I will not let you down dad, and I will make it a mission
to make you proud in everything I do,
I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR ARE THE BEST AND YOUR
FRESHEST MEMORY AND GOD’S GRACE HAS KEPT
ME GOING……………….
YOU NEVER FORGET DARLINGS………………..
No comments:
Post a Comment