Friday, February 15, 2013

TO LOVE AND TO HOLD



                                                                                                                                                   
TO LOVE AND TO HOLD
‘to love and to hold’, this are one of the vows a couple standing at                                         the altar pledges to one another and sometimes ,they break those vows.
 Every vow said at the altar on that day, is TO BE MEANT FOREVER,  so why do they break it? I would not pretend to know but for once I would like to know, but if there is one thing that I know for certain,  it is the fact that they just  don’t wake up one morning and decide to break their vows.
So, since I ve no experience, I will only give you the advise given by people who has had tons of experience from it,
1.    never go up the altar with some one you feel nothing for,
2.    never say those words if you don’t mean them
3.    never say those vows if you cant stand by them
4.    it’s a forever business,  so don’t be in a hurry,  take your time.
5.    its ‘to love and to hold’ and not ‘to tolerate and to hold’   if you don’t love or like,  you had better stay clear of those vows
6.    Listen to your heart before going into the forever business.
7.      never love alone ,LOVE AND HOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment